Ankol tree is common in dry regions and is abundantly found in India. it also grows in parts of Africa, Sri Lanka & China. Ankol belongs to Alangiacea family and the Latin name of the plant is Alangium Salvifolium.
Ankol tree is highly useful where all parts of the plant serve some or the other medicinal purpose like its roots, seed, barks, fruit & oil are all useful for the body. it is a plant of great medicinal values and is often used for the treatment of gut and its related disorders. ankol tree has several medicinal values. For example, seeds are aphrodisiac and provide strength to the body. Athletes use Ankol seeds to increase physical endurance and stamina for exercises.
it has good carminative and laxative properties which makes it very useful in management of day to day gastric problems like bloating, belching and flatulence etc., The herb is also popular for its role in the natural treatment of rabies viral infection which spreads after rabid dog bite.
- The fruit has coolant properties and can be taken to relieve internal burning sensation and gut heat.
- Ankol Frui are Laxative or Purgative, Aphrodisiac, Expectorant, Carminative and may be used as Antidote of snake bites & Antidote of scorpion stings.
- Beneficial in problems like gastritis, sore throat, laryngitis etc.,
- Seeds and oil of Ankol tree is used in the treatment of dog bites, snake bite, rat bite, rodent bites etc.,
- Its anti-inflammatory makes it useful in treating diabetes, epilepsy and other painful conditions of the body.
- Ankol roots / bark works well in case of common cold, influenza and fever.
- The herb is good for liver detoxification and can help in treating diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome.
- Ankol oil can be applied to the naval if one is having a problem of premature ejaculation. Its fruit are also good and give better results in case of impotency and male reproductive system problems.
ankol phal, ankol fal, Sage leaved alangium, ankol, ankola, dhera, ankot, deerghakeela, nikochaka, peetasara, tamraphala, hundika, rudamallika, kotara, gudhapatra, madana, rechi, gandhapushpa, bhusita, irikilla, guptasneha, elangi, alandi, aankod, badh aankod
- For Natural Taste & Freshness, Keep it in cool and dry place.
- Avoid direct Sunlight & Do not Refrigerate.
- Store the contents in an Airtight Container after opening the package.
- All herbal medicine should be used under Medical Supervision only.