Netrabala – Desi Jadi Buti is herb of flowering plant known as Fragrant Sticky Mellow and Pavonia odorata and is found in Indian plains. It has helps cure dysentery, Helminths infection and improves digestion. Having antioxidant, antimicrobial and anticancer properties, it helps cure Diarrhea and helps improve digestion and also balance Pitta dosha.
NETRABALA – BALAKA – HRIVERA – PAVONIA ODORATA Benefits:
Helps us in preventing and curing the following:
- In diarrhea its hot infusion is used.
- For nausea it is used with usheera and taken along with rice washed water .
- In excessive menstrual bleeding it can be used along with sandalwood, sugar candy and take it orally with rice washed water.
- Its root paste along with ghee can be applied in burning sensation, herpes etc.
- It has soothing effect.
Netrabala, Pavonia odorata, Valeriana Indica, balaka, hrivera
- For Natural Taste & Freshness, Keep it in cool and dry place.
- Avoid direct Sunlight & Do not Refrigerate.
- Store the contents in an Airtight Container after opening the package.
- All herbal medicine should be used under Medical Supervision only.