Safed Mulsi Powder, also known as white Musli, is a powerful aphrodisiac and stringent adidogenic herb used in Ayurveda and herbal science. Traditionally, it was used for arthritis, cancer, diabetes, boosting vitality and improving sexual performance. It is especially prescribed for men who have low sperm count and low libido.
Safed Mulsi Powder is used in Ayurvedic practice. It is also used in various Ayurvedic formulations including Musli Pak. It is useful in the treatment of male weakness, physical weakness, erectile dysfunction, oligospermia, nocturnal emission, etc.
Helps us in preventing and curing the following:
- Safed Mulsi Powder with sugar (sugarcane brown sugar) helps in reducing fatigue and gives strength to the body.
- It is very useful for the treatment of oligospermia and improves count, volume, liquefaction time and mobility. It also improves serum testosterone levels and testicular function.
- If the patient feels weakness, back pain and lack of strength or energy after excretion at night, then white Musa powder with sugar should be used for a few weeks. This remedy helps reduce the frequency of nocturnal emission and regenerates the body.
- You can take Safed Mulsi Powder with milk to increase weight.
Chlorophytum borivilianum, Land-Calotrops, Safed Moosli, Dholi Musli, Khiruva, Swetha Musli, Taniravi Thang, Shedheveli Musli Abyad, Shwet Mushli, White Musale, Musale Blanc, Dholi Musli, Safed Musli, Patli Musli, Musli Safed, Shweta Musli, Musli Safed.
- For Natural Taste & Freshness, Keep it in cool and dry place.
- Avoid direct Sunlight & Do not Refrigerate.
- Store the contents in an Airtight Container after opening the package.
- All herbal medicine should be used under Medical Supervision only.