Safed Mirch Seed is extensively used in the wintry cuisine of North India, to impart warmth and pungency to veg. dishes. In the South, it is used as a flavoring spice in non-veg preparations. Pepper incidentally is an important spice in the Indian four-spice classic ‘garam masala’. White Pepper boiled in water along with basil leaves, are said to relieve chest congestions and asthmatic condition.
Helps us in preventing and curing the following:
- Safed Mirch helps in improving digestion and it increases the hydrochloric acid secretion.
- White pepper contains diaphoretic and diuretic properties that helps in promoting sweating and promotes urination in the body.
- It is an excellent source of manganese.
- It is considered a very good source of iron and Vitamin K and It is an effective source of dietary fiber.
- It has carminative that is a substance that helps in preventing the formation of intestinal gas.
White Pepper, Safed Mirch, Piper Nigrum.
- For Natural Taste & Freshness, Keep it in cool and dry place.
- Avoid direct Sunlight & Do not Refrigerate.
- Store the contents in an Airtight Container after opening the package.
- All herbal medicine should be used under Medical Supervision only.