Chironji, also known as Charoli, is found in the tropical forests of Northern, Eastern, and Central India. It bears fruit that contains the seed which are quite popular as a dry fruits. It is commonly added in desserts like kheer, ice-cream or porridge to enhance the flavour and nutrition.
Chironji might help prevent gastric ulcers by decreasing the gastric secretions as it has anti-secretory property. It is also beneficial in managing diabetes as it reduces blood glucose levels due to its antioxidant properties.
Chironji is useful in wound healing due to its astringent and anti-inflammatory properties. Chironji is a very healthy and useful for body in the purifies blood, and weight management as well. It is also helps in Mother after child birth, and itchiness on your skin. It also prevents any skin infections due to its antibacterial properties. As per Ayurveda, applying Chironji seed paste along with rose water or milk on skin helps in managing acne and itching due to its cooling properties.
CHIRONJI – CHIRONJI DANA – ALMONDETTE SEEDS Benefits:
Chironji helps in preventing and curing:
- Relieves Itchy Skin relieves itchiness on your skin, problems including prickly heat, rashes, and skin spots.
- Losing weight popular seeds are beneficial to promote weight management as well.
- Improves memory your child is growing up with all his organs rapidly developing.
- It is also the age when one’s mental and cognitive functions develop properly.
- Purifies blood, is acting as a blood cleanse, then it will result in the improvement of blood circulation.
Buchanania lanzan, Cironaji, Cireanji, Ciranjiji, Chaaroli, Priyala, Chiraunji, Sanna, Prasavaka, Lalana, Sannakadru, Dhanu, Dhanus.
- Use under medical supervision.
- Avoid direct sunlight and do not refrigerate.
- Store the product in an air tight container after opening the package.
- For natural taste and freshness. keep it in cool and dry place.